Ular Kobra Berkepala Lima di India ( Ajaib ! )

Sungguh menakutkan dan mencengangkan dengan penemuan makhluk ini

5 - Five Head Snakes Imagea
I am very eager to see Five Headed snakes... Have you ever seen 5 head snakes ? Many of the people have not seen such 5 head snake or 5 head serpents in real I guess. But we might have heard many stories based on the 5 head snakes. Especially in Purana (Indian ethics stories based on god). Many of the countries having such traditional stories. According to their stories / ethics it should be real it seems. Because I believe ethics is not always mislead us. In Indian ethics stories says god is dancing in the head of 5 Headed Snake... India have many stories based on 5 head Snakes.

Is that true ??
5 Head snakes really available??
Anyone have seen 5 head snakes??
five head snake photos got anywhere in India or World?

I got some of the 5 head snake pictures which I guess not the real one...

Today my friend gave me this photos which really I only read in stories... Its nothing about the Asian Snake with 5 Heads... You might hear about this "5 head snakes" . I really want to share the same to all...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Belajar Bahasa Inggris

Arsip Artikel