Kim Kardashian Menyesal Pose Bugil di Playboy !

Kim Kardashian regrets posing nude for Playboy magazine, insisting the experience left her feeling "uncomfortable".

At first, this socialite agreed to did a pictorial in the magazine, but without full nudity. After took the advice from her mother, Kris Jenner, Kim Kardashian undressed for a special 12-page pictorial in December 2007. Now, the 29-year-old actress wishes she'd never stripped off for Playboy boss Hugh Hefner.

She tells Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable. My mom said, 'Go for it. They might never ask you again. Our show isn't on the air yet. No one knows who you are. Do it and you'll have these beautiful pictures to look at when you're my age.'"


Kim Kardashian in December 2007 Playboy edition


Kim Kardashian might felt sorry because she already famous right now. The funny thing is, she bared it all one more time recently, for Harper Bazaar magazine. I hope her "uncomfortable" feeling won't last long, so she will keep doing this kind of pictorials.

Kim Kardashian posed for Bazaar magazine


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Belajar Bahasa Inggris

Arsip Artikel